Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving OOTD and Makeup

Hello lovelies!

I know it's been a while. To be honest, while I have been somewhat busy, I also haven't had much to write about the past week and a half. Monday and early Tuesday I packed and got ready to go home for Thanksgiving break. It's been awesome to spend time at home and see my family - I haven't seen them since August! I've also been doing some shopping for a special trip I'll be taking in about a month. (I'll tell you about that very soon!) I'll probably post a mini haul this week showing the stuff I picked up at the Black Friday sales.

Anyway, as most of you probably know, Thursday was Thanksgiving for us Americans. Most of my family went to my grandparents' house where we had a huge feast, caught up and celebrated, and of course finished off the night with coffee and pumpkin pie (my favorite). I just wanted to show you guys my outfit that I wore as well as my makeup look.

Sweater - H&M
Vest - Ya Los Angeles
Leggings - Theory
Booties - Stuart Weitzman
Crossbody - Forever 21
I wore a loose, burgundy sweater with a grey vest. I'm not really sure how to describe the vest other than that it's somewhere between fuzzy and shag-like, which sounds really weird, but I swear it's cute. I paired it with black leggings and grey, suede booties. Accessories included my black cross body bag, my tortoise shell Michael Kors watch, and a few gold and silver rings.


For makeup, I decided to do a neutral eye, with champagne on the inner half, brown on the outer half, and a deep olive-brown on the outside corner to help my eyes pop. Lately, I've been using Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On pencil in Whiskey, but I lost it so I used a dark grey (almost black) Rimmel pencil from my mom. Maybelline has always been my go-to for mascara and currently I'm hooked on The Rocket. For my lip, I used Revlon's Just Bitten lip stain in Midnight topped with e.l.f.'s Essential Lipstick in the color Gypsy.

I hope all of you had a lovely day with family and friends.
Em


No comments:

Post a Comment